When you book Techno Dads for your event, here’s what we need from you.
- One dirty 4 way adapter. Must have beer stains.
- 2x questionable Technics turntables that nobody has used for ages because everyone uses CDJs now.
- Mixer – 2 working channels. Crackly crossfader, with only the metal prong sticking up as it has lost its knob. We’ll make our own knob with gaffer tape.
- DJ booth – must have somewhere to put beer.
- A nun. We like the feeling of a nun.
- Meat. Dads love meat.
- Beer. Plenty of it. Dads love beer.
- Accomodation: It is NOT FUNNY to put a bottle of amyl nitrate under our nose while we are sleeping on your couch.